Thursday, September 28, 2006

decision

Since I rarely get time to write something original these days and I hear that the fans are missing me already, I decided to turn this webspace into a dump of interesting links I come across for now in my daily wanderings on the web.

Today's links: Scott Adam's blog - as funny as insightful as you'd expect from the creator of Dilbert.

Magical Moments by Randy Wang - amazing photography. His Impressions of India gallery got the nostalgia thing going in me.

2 Comments:

At 12:54 PM, Blogger Zephyr said...

Hi, sophia here.I came to you blog and then went to scott adams blog and then got stuck thr ! am writing just to inform u why i couldnt read much of you blog and why this might happen in future also :D

 
At 12:55 PM, Blogger Zephyr said...

the 'r' on my heyboard doesnt work soetimes like the 'm'

 

Post a Comment

<< Home