Saturday, December 25, 2004

Damn...another correction

No more late nighters...today can be excused though..I was playing Santa.

So the correction is this. I can not make Don the President of Hawai. It is not a different country - although it is too far down the sea (what is that ocean called - the one along Pacific Coast Highway?). I would have had to make him the President of the whole country and they say I can not do that. Something related to elections and stuff.

I asked him to be the President of Iraq but he said he can not do that. He said that he was an American citizen and Iraq is a different country. So can I not make him the President of any country? Does someone want to be the president of Iraq?

Anywat, since I did not have any other gift for him, I gave him my Santa cap for now. He looks a better Santa anyway.

(Note to self: Find out if I can make him the Governor of Hawai for this week or will this election thing be a problem there also.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home