Saturday, December 25, 2004

Announcing muh arrival to the scene

So after much procrastination, this xmas vacation I did it. Yeps, muh has a blog of his own.

Now you might wonder, why did I deny the world the privelege of reading the most prolific blog ever for so long. The answer is not very simple. But for now, I think this reason will suffice - if you had read what I wrote, I would have had to kill you. And I clearly did not have the resources to dispose off the masses that would have literally killed themselves to read anything coming from me. Now, of course, is a different story - as you will find out reading this blog. But let me warn you at the outset - read it at your own risk - cos I am not entirely sure why the CIA wants me to write this blog now. You see I kinda dozed off in the meeting. (Note to self: ask Rice to keep it short the next time.)

btw, I watched Goodfellas for the 2nd time yesterday and decided that I liked this movie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home